Ball Mill Steel Casting Hollow Shaft
|FOB Price:||US $2,000-2,500 / Ton|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $2,000-2,500/ Ton|
|Production Capacity:||100, 000 Tons Per Year|
|Transport Package:||Frame or as Your Require|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P|
- Model NO.: Hollow Shaft
- Service: OEM, ODM
- Certificate: En 1024 3.1
- Specification: DIN, ASTM Standards, etc
- Application: Cement, Coal, Metallurgy, Non-Metallic Mine
- Inspection: Ut, Mt
- Trademark: CSM
- Origin: Shanghai, China
Applicable device: ball mill, cement machinery
Application: Cement, metallurgy, building material and others
Hollow shaft is an important part of ball mill. Its function is bearing the rotary of ball mill shell. Technically, hollow shafts should not have below holes and sand holes on the neck of spherical tile and circular arc neck of shell connection. When producing, spherical tile needs grinding after part machining, to secure precision and smooth finish. This requires very high standard of casting technology. And SHANGHAI SPECIAL METAL CO., LTD is one of foundries who can produce high quality hollow shafts.
Our main material for the Ball mill hollow shaft is similar to the followings:
|Standard Specifications for Cast Steel ZG230-450|
|United Kingdom||BS 3146-1||CLA1Gr.B|
1. SHANGHAI SPECIAL METAL CO., LTD applies unique heat treatment technology, has improved the hardness and impact resistance of hollow shaft.
2. SHANGHAI SPECIAL METAL CO., LTD uses high strength steel to produce hollow shaft. In early stage of casting, SHANGHAI SPECIAL METAL CO., LTD engineers optimized hollow shaft's technological structure according to operation features of ball mill. This optimization largely secures hollow shaft's stability and working life under long-time running.
3. SHANGHAI SPECIAL METAL CO., LTD has strong manufacturing capacities of steel castings. We are able to abundantly produce parts like hollow shaft within a short period.
1. Wooden pattern Production
4. First cleaning
5. Heat treatment - grinding (inspection)
6. Rough machining (inspection)-finishing machining (inspection)
The fabrication route is governed by the provisions of the implemented Quality System ISO 9001: 2000. The standard documentation ensures the full traceability of every process step:
Manufacturer test certificates according to DIN EN 10.204 § 3.1 including chemical composition, mechanical properties and non-destructive examination;
Dimensional check supported with a "as-built" sketch;
Record of the heat treatment chart