|FOB Price:||US $1,400-5,000 / Ton|
|Min. Order:||1 Ton|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Ton||US $1,400-5,000/ Ton|
|Production Capacity:||100, 000 Tons Per Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: Sheaves
- Casting Form Material: Sand
- Casting Form Usage Count: Semi-permanent
- Surface Roughness: Ra12.5
- Machining Tolerance: +/-0.10mm
- Certification: SGS, ISO 9001:2008
- Certificate: En 1024 3.1
- Service: OEM, ODM
- Transport Package: Frame or as Your Require
- Origin: Shanghai, China
- Casting Method: Sand Casting
- Casting Metal: Cast Steel
- Surface Treatment: Polishing
- Coating: Heat Resistant Coating
- Standard: DIN
- Alternative Material: Stainless Steel
- Inspection: Ut, Mt
- Trademark: CSM
- Specification: DIN, ASTM Standards, etc
The product covered here is a dragging device which is installed in the derrick, and support the mine hoist, hoist support drag between the rolls to enhance the container, and guide the use of wire rope steering. Rope groove is with plastic lining or plastic block, which will increase the service life of wire rope.
This material is the casting steel G42CrMo4 ISO14737:2003(E), which is a fully killed steel, vacuum-degassed and processed to a fine grain size structure with improved properties both in toughness and in elongation.
• Delivery condition: Hardening and tempering.
All operations are carried-out at the in-house foundry plant.
The castings are manufactured in a workman-like manner as required in the German standard DIN EN
1599-1: August 1997, ruling the delivery conditions of castings. The molding is individually carried out within a modular flask by using a sand preparation based on resin bonding.
The melting is carried out in the oxygen steel plant ( 2 off 180 t BOF converters ); the ladle capacity allows a continuous bottom pouring process the speed of which is permanently controlled. The metal analysis is checked by using a computer linked spectrograph.
• Heat treatment
Every sheave undergoes a combined quality heat treatment (Hardening and tempering) aiming both to grain refining and to stress relieving.
• Rough machining
In order to meet the inside quality free of defect, we rough machine each sheave foe inner NDT control.
• NDT testing
UT: ASTM A609 Level for the groove and boss center.
MT: 100% ASTM A125 level
• Fine machining
Fine machine every sheave totally according to drawings.
• Fettling and dressing
The castings are coated by antirust oil FPC-600 for transportation.
Every sheave is packed well and ready for delivery.
The fabrication route is governed by the provisions of the implemented Quality System ISO 9001: 2000.
The standard documentation ensures the full traceability of every process step:
• Manufacturer test certificates according to DIN EN 10.204 § 3.1 including chemical composition, mechanical properties and non-destructive examination;
• Dimensional check supported with a "as-built" sketch;
• Record of the quality heat treatment;
We endeavor to propose options in terms of design engineering in taking advantage of our double experience as manufacturer, always targeting the optimization of their service life.
Skill with sheave
Further information on delivery program as well as useful advises on product, design, material and application are provided by the customer service team of the foundry department: it will support you actively in helping you to elaborate the right solution.