Large Steel Castings for Press Machine Frame
|FOB Price:||US $1,600-2,500 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $1,600-2,500/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||100, 000 Tons Per Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P|
- Model NO.: Machine frame
- Casting Form Material: Sand
- Casting Form Usage Count: Semi-permanent
- Surface Roughness: Ra12.5
- Machining Tolerance: +/-0.15mm
- Certification: SGS, ISO 9001:2008
- Certificate: En 1024 3.1
- Transport Package: Frame or as Your Require
- Origin: Shanghai, China
- Casting Method: Sand Casting
- Casting Metal: Cast Steel
- Surface Treatment: Polishing
- Coating: Rust Resistant Coating
- Standard: DIN
- Delivery Condition: Grinding and Painting
- Trademark: CSM
- Specification: DIN, ASTM Standards, etc
Applicable devices: auto part, forging press, coal machine, space flight
Application: auto, space flight, metallurgy etc.
Customizable or not: Yes
The weight of press machine body is about 60% of the whole machine ,the press machine function directly depends on the press machine body .The body applies to press fitting for shaft and sleeve, and it is used to stretch, bend, shape and blank the simply plate material and for other process.
The main factors which affect the body structure function are reinforcing rib X1, side plate X2, upper support plate thickness X3, web thickness X4, and lower support plate thickness X5.
Our main material for the Press machine body is similar to followings:
|Standard Specifications for Cast Steel|
|United Kingdom||BS 3100||A2|
With continuous experience accumulation, Shanghai Special Metal Co., Ltd adopts distinct heat treatment to enhance wear resistance and impact force and work out the R corner flaw.
Body steel casting produced by Shanghai Special Metal Co., Ltd is cast of high strength steel, which guarantees it the stability under long-time working and which prolongs its service life.
Shanghai Special Metal Co., Ltd has a strong ability of producing steel casting and it can do mass production of body steel casting in a short cycle with large amount.
1. Wooden pattern Production
4. First cleaning
5. Heat treatment - grinding (inspection)
6. Rough machining (inspection)-finishing machining (inspection)
The fabrication route is governed by the provisions of the implemented Quality System ISO 9001: 2000. The standard documentation ensures the full traceability of every process step:
1. Manufacturer test certificates according to DIN EN 10.204 § 3.1 including chemical composition, mechanical properties and non-destructive examination;
2. Dimensional check supported with a "as-built" sketch;
3. Record of the heat treatment chart