ASTM Standard Cast Steel Rolling Shaft Bearing
|FOB Price:||US $1,600-2,100 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $1,600-2,100/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||100, 000 Tons Per Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P|
- Model NO.: Shaft Bearing
- Casting Method: Thermal Gravity Casting
- Application: Machinery Parts
- Material: Steel
- Surface Roughness: Ra12.5
- Certification: SGS, ISO 9001:2008
- Certificate: En 1024 3.1
- Inspection: Ut, Mt, NDT
- Transport Package: Frame or as Your Require
- Origin: Shanghai, China
- Type: Clay Dry Sand
- Sand Core Type: Resin Sand Core
- Machining: CNC Machining
- Surface Treatment: Sand Blast
- Standard: DIN
- Delivery Condition: Grinding and Painting
- Service: OEM, ODM
- Trademark: CSM
- Specification: DIN, ASTM Standards, etc
Applicable devices: coal ball mill part
Application: cement, electricity, .metallurgy, chemical industry, non-metal mine etc.
Customizable or not: Yes
Rolling shaft bearing is the main part of coal ball mill. The rolling shaft bearing produced by Shanghai Special Metal Co., Ltd are sold to overall the world and gain good reputation.
Now many customers shows that the rolling shaft bearing has good quality and good property after using the rolling shaft bearing produced by Shanghai Special Metal Co., Ltd.
Our main material for the Rolling shaft bearing is similar to followings:
|Standard Specifications for Cast Steel|
|Germany||DIN EN 17182||GS-20Mn5|
Shanghai Special Metal Co., Ltd adopts unique heat treatment to enhance the hardness of the rolling shaft bearing.
The rolling shaft bearing produced by Shanghai Special Metal Co., Ltd is made from high strength steel to ensure the stability under long working time and it prolongs its service time.
Shanghai Special Metal Co., Ltd has a strong ability of producing steel casting and it can do mass production of rolling shaft bearing in a short cycle with large amount.
1. Wooden pattern Production
4. First cleaning
5. Heat treatment - grinding (inspection)
6. Rough machining (inspection)-finishing machining (inspection)
The fabrication route is governed by the provisions of the implemented Quality System ISO 9001: 2000. The standard documentation ensures the full traceability of every process step:
1. Manufacturer test certificates according to DIN EN 10.204 § 3.1 including chemical composition, mechanical properties and non-destructive examination;
2. Dimensional check supported with a "as-built" sketch;
3.Record of the heat treatment chart;